Monday, September 8, 2014

Everyone Else Has 3pm Coffee Time Too-Right?

oh my-I think I used to start drinking coffee because I liked the taste. Then college hit 6 years ago and I would be at Starbucks at 9pm sipping it to stay up and study. THEN I HAD BABIES. Newborn stage = whenever I could get it, just to keep my sanity. Then it goes into having it all day long. Now-a-days its right as I wake up and again about this time of day.

I digress-this wasn't the reason I got on to blog this afternoon :)

SO many new things going on in this house of little men (and one regular sized man and me).

*Our pediatrician informed us that Roman is consuming too much milk....(I didn't know that could be an issue-enter mom learning something new every day quip) So now instead of giving him milk whenever he requests we peddle h2o like crazy which he is less than thrilled about. We have decided that milk at nap is a must for naps to continue-and let me tell you, they must continue.

*We changed from disposables (on Roman) to cloth diapers over the weekend and it went GREAT! Like my previous post stated, I think people make too big a deal about all the muss and fuss. I've been through it start to finish-including laundry-and no blunders to speak of. Dominic will be getting his in a couple of weeks and I'm excited for them both to be transitioned.

*Little Mr. Dominic has become mobile (eek!). Following in big brother's footsteps, he doesn't get up on his hands and knees to crawl, he pulls himself with his forearms and propels with one foot to get to where he wants to be. He can make his way around a room in no time and I feel like he was my tiny newborn just yesterday.

*I got a promotion at work (yes-I work from home!) at the end of last week and this weekend I dove headfirst into incorporating my new responsibilities with my existing ones. I'm excited about my this new adventure in my job and hope to keep expanding!

*My hubby (and I) decided we're going to start a farm, with a cow named Lucy............not tomorrow ;) But it HAS always been a dream of ours to live on a farm-so we started actually talking about it late Saturday night.

It was a fantastically relaxing weekend with our little family. And I'm so excited about all of the blessings God has brought our way. Constantly showing us His grace and mercy and showering us with love. We are undeserving, but oh so thankful.

Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment