Monday, September 1, 2014

Holiday Weekend

This past weekend we drove back to Oregon to celebrate our smallest niece's 1st birthday! (We have 6 nieces and 1 nephew-with another unknown baby on the way from my SIL-making this the 7th 1st birthday party as Uncle & Auntie status) 

We had two celebrations and we had so much fun spending time with family. Our big little got to run and play with his cousins, bounce on the trampoline, zip-lined with momma (!), eat to his hearts content and received so many snuggles and kisses from everyone-I wouldn't have it any other way. 
Little little was passed around and loved on, got to enjoy his first swing session and played and slept (which is not really a big change up for him) ;) None-the-less, I think he enjoyed his time too. 
I know I did-my family is a big part of our lives, and even though we live far away we still make it down about once a month and seeing them is even more sweet since we know our time is limited to a few days. 
Now, tis Labor Day and the hubby is home with us! It may be a day for errands and cleaning, but everyone is currently napping and there's a coziness over our house. I'm enjoying this life I have been blessed with-from the busy to the calm-I love it all.
Happy Labor Day!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment