Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Weekend of Firsts

Tomorrow our little boy has been with us for 12 weeks and in those weeks has blessed us tremendously! 

This weekend we've hit two big milestones that I didn't know would be coming so soon-he's growing up so fast! First off our baby now LAUGHS! It's the most beautiful noise and if we thought he was a happy baby before, he's even more so now that he knows how to express this new emotion. 
Second off, tonight is his first night alone in his own room. I know three months is a pretty decent age for this to happen, and a lot of people cross this bridge sooner, but I kind of expected to keep him with us longer! He's grown out of the bassinet and he's been sleeping in his crib anyway during the day-but still, my little baby is a whole room away instead of right next to my side of the bed...{mom going crazy now}
Soooo. Bittersweet weekend we've had. God is showing me how to trust in Him with letting go a little bit {even if it is just to the next room over} and watch Him continue to grow my little baby slowly. 
God is beautiful in His ways of provision for our little family. And with that-I will leave you with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment