Friday, May 24, 2013

His Purpose Every Day

I know every day God has a certain purpose-what to look for to connect with Him. 

My realization today (and every day since June of last year officially and many years before that...) is that His purpose for me EVERYDAY is to be a mom. And not just a person who gave birth to a child, but to constantly strive to be the best mom for my son every day of his life. God gave me this precious life for a reason. He trusted ME to be his mom, not anyone else on this planet. He blessed this baby from day one-through growth in my tummy, birth into this world and everyday that I get to hold him in my arms-He blesses him. And through that, He is blessing me and showing me that I have an incredible purpose to live out every day. Taking care of this little one He has entrusted me with and raising him up to be a lover of God. 

I think knowing I get to be Roman's mommy forever and picturing him growing up is one of the greatest purposes in life I could have.

Thanking my Lord for this amazing little boy I get to call mine :)


1 comment:

  1. those pictures are fantastic. Great to see you treasure him. :}

    ReplyDelete