Sunday, May 19, 2013

Here We Go!

Into my life, our life, His plan for us as it is right now. 

**I meant for this blog to be called "Keeping God at the Center", but shockingly enough out of the millions of bloggers out there-I wasn't the first to come up with that name and alas the URL was taken! 

I want this blog to convey how God has a part in every day life, big and small, and particularly my life-because as it happens I think it's pretty amazing. I got some tips from a fellow blogger/online friend and decided to dive right in. Sure I put some thought into the fonts, background and layout of this forum, but ultimately I decided cut the stress of it (for now) and start writing!! 

Will I be as honest as possible-yes. Will I always write THE most entertaining posts you've ever read-maybe ;) Will I write a post every single day of the week-probably not. Because that's life! I'm writing about it, but I also want to be out living it-every day. 

As cliche, corny or ridiculous as it may be-I hope this blog touches at least one person and helps me to make some new friends with a few more. 




2 comments:

  1. God is a very big part of my life too so obviously I can't wait for more of your posts!
    Olivia Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful! I'm excited to be blogging about Him in my life and sharing it with others-I think it will be a great experience.

      Nice to meet you!

      Delete